Kick-Starting E-mail Profits Growth From One Single Shot!
Perhaps the most critical step in guaranteeing the successof your e-mail promotions is to send your messages to atargeted list of opt-in subscribers who have specificallyrequested to receive information on a particular topic fromyou. That's your "in-house" email list.
Sooner or later, you'll face the same challenge: how tobuild a list of qualified, targeted prospects from scratch.
When it comes to building an e-mail list, online marketerstend to spread on too many options. Offen, they neglect tofocus on a single promotion 'til the end and exploit to thefullest potential. Here's an example.
Suppose you run a newsletter and have a web page or popupwindow which invite prospects to subscribe. As a rewardfor giving their e-mail address, you offer them a bonus.
That's fine -- but not enought! You are loosing money simplyby leaving empty profit places in your message.
Wouldn't be nice to build actually 3 different mailing listsfrom one "stroke"? Of course! For better understanding, I'llstick with the same newsletter example. So, clear-up yournewsletter invitation and insert couple of extra carefullyselected phrases. Follow these steps:
Step #1 --> Insert a Newsletter Subscription
Obviously, this is your primer objective. A new subscriberis a potential new source of profit. It is a common sense totell people what to expect up front. The more relevant seemsyour offer to the desired relationship, the better.
Step #2 --> Insert a Special Report
Be smart: upload your report to an autoresponder. The trickis to provide high-quality content AND an offer that willearn you a profit!
You know the rest: the autoresponder send out automaticallyadditional reports and follow-up messages to those who getthe initial report. The results: more sales and profits.
Step #3 --> Insert an eCourse
Each lesson of the eCourse provides at least one offer (andusually multiple offers) for the reader to consider. Manybuy, some don't. But it's another automated profit system.
Step #4 --> Insert a Mystery Bonus
Mystery bonus? Yes! People universally love mystery. Be sureyou won't let the prospects know what is all about up untilthey subscribe.
What you need at this point: an ebook that is coded withyour own affiliate links! (Psst... invite them to pass itout as an incentive!)
The final results: 3 separate lists (from newslettersubscription, special report, and ecourse) and a viralmarketing tool (the mystery ebook)! Everything easy to set-up and ready to upload to your web site in less than an hourof work. Not bad!
Things to remember BEFORE you implement this e-mailmarketing strategy:
- be accurate and clear with your messages.
- spell out features/benefits/advantages in your offer.
- don't go only after e-mail list quantity. Your e-mail listshould balance QUALITY with QUANTITY issues.
- ALWAYS provide high-quality content.
- implement your system ON EVERY PAGE of your web site.
- always use professional sequential autoresponders toPERSONALIZE each of your e-mail messages.
- test subject lines and messages until you get the highestresults.
- check your messages to make sure links work properly.
- use high quality graphics to first-impress.
- NEVER forget to 'THANK YOU' prospects once they give youtheir e-mail address.
- ALWAYS allow prospects to self-remove from your e-maillists.
Attention Ezine Publishers/ Site Owners